Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Usage:||Concrete Splitter||Name:||Hydraulic Drilling Machine|
|Type:||Hydraulic Rock Splitter||Power Type:||Diesel Motor|
|Drilling Diameter:||42mm||Diesel Motor Power:||6HP|
6HP Diesel Portable hand rock splitter Breaker Hydraulic Drilling Machine
The hydraulic rock splitter is a complete set of equipment for rock separation of rock, stone and concrete. It consists of a diesel power unit, a hydraulic power unit and a split wedge. This is our newly designed device, which is more powerful and cost-effective than traditional explosives. It produces very large splitting forces (maximum 1000T) when placed into pre-drilled rock, stone or concrete and cracked into pieces in a matter of seconds. Hydraulic rock splitters are widely used in the demolition of buildings, mines, buildings, bridges, etc.
1) Powerful( Max:1000T ), it can split the stone or concrete easily.
2) High Efficiency, it can split the stone in 5-10 seconds.;
3) Long-life, the wedges stands wear and tear;
4) Easy to operate and maintain;
5) Now it is widely used in mineral mining(cave mining) , civil engineering construction and demolition. It is also an indispensable tool in construction, river dredging, salvation etc.
|Required dill hole diameter||42mm|
|Minimal drill hole depth||≥600mm|
|Max oil pressure||63Mpa|
|Oil working temp||5-50 Celsius degree|
|Weight of single splitter||40kg|
|Weight of Diesle power unit||150kg|
|Diesel motor power||6HP|
Product working process:
1. Use a hydraulic rock drill and other equipment to set the splitting point and drill holes on the rock or concrete that needs to be demolished.
2. Apply grease evenly to the contact surface of the chopper and the wedge to reduce the working resistance of the chopper.
3. Turn on the power station, turn the manual valve on the power station to the working position I# or II#, and open the manual valve on all the splitter to the working position I# or II# to determine The running direction of the splitter wedge.
4. Insert the splitter into the hole in the rock or concrete, open the manual valve working position and start splitting.
a. Single gun split section up to 1.5 square meters or more.
b. The harder the rock, the more fragile the tensile properties, and the better the splitting effect.
c. Each split time is 8 seconds.