Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pumping Motor:||380V/7.5kW||Pump Core:||L1|
|Allowed Max. Aggregate Diameter:||6mm||Material Theoretical Output:||20 - 40 L/min|
|Conveying Pressure:||25 - 40 Bar||Mixer Capacity:||120L|
|Feature:||Wet Model Plastering Machine|
Stucco Sprayer plastering machine can be used for plastering a stucco house, traditional plastering of stucco such as one coat or three coat stucco or GFRC. The range is from 1/8" heavy texture to 1" thick structural layers. It can also be used for pumping and spraying the dry ready-mixed mortar witch is pump, such as Cement mortars, Lime plasters, Gypsum plasters, Masonry mortars,etc.
1. Price is cheap, is 1/2 of other similar function sprayer prices even 1/10
2. Convenient maintenance and warranty for a year, almost no maintenance costs.
3. Substantial and durable, almost no consumable.
4. Mobile and flexible, adopt the reasonable structure of fission, monomer light weight, convenient carrying handle.
5. Not easily stuck the gun, nozzle diameter is big, not easy to plug a gun mouth!
6. Multi function, can be sprayed almost all paste material, liquid material.
1. The Plastering Machine is a new desinged multi-functional plastering equipment.
2. The Plastering Machine can be used for pumping and spraying ready-mixed mortar material, such as cement mortar, lime plaster, gypsum plaster, masonry mortar.
3. The Plastering Machine can be used for plastering fluid materials, such as thermal insulation material of walls, refractory material, fire-proof material, water-proof material, acoustic material, water soluble etc.
|Model||KLW-120 Plaster Machine|
|Rated working pressure||4~6MPa|
|Main electricity motor||3phase, 380v, 5.5kw|
|Horizontal delivery dist.||30m|
|Max. aggregate size||5mm|
|Vertical conveying dist.||10~15m(mortar)/25~30m(putty)|
|Dimensions||1300*650*900 (mm )|
The material is loaded into a large hopper and conveyed from the hopper through a mixer to a mixing tube of the machine. A special geometry stirrer means that the hopper can be emptied almost 100% in the mixing zone. Supply the amount of water suitable for the material. The amount of water can be adjusted individually depending on the mortar used. The integrated pump ensures that the water pressure is always sufficient. The mixing area is very large. This means that the material is completely mixed and arrives at the machine's rotor/stator pump in an ideal state. It is then pumped through a mortar hose under pressure. The nozzle is connected to the compressed air at the end of the mortar hose, and then the mixed mortar is evenly ejected. The integrated compact compressor ensures that air pressure and consumption are always sufficient. And remote control via air valve.Be sure to connect the grounding wire when spraying the sprayer. Be sure to secure the insulation tape after wiring.