Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Structure:||Piston Pump||Theory:||Reciprocating Pump|
|Usage:||Slurry Mud Pump||Driving Power:||Electric Motor|
|Pressure:||1.8 - 7 Mpa||Flow Output:||32 - 150 L/min|
SBW150 Model mud pump is a kind of portable mud pump. The pump is a horizontal three cylinder reciprocating single acting piston pump, has four flow and four kinds of pressure, flow and pressure range, the pump has the advantages of small volume, light weight, long service life, simple operation, reliable and flexible, general and standard parts and other characteristics, light and flexible, easy to move. Can be used in railway, within the water, metallurgy, construction, geological industry deep hole 1000m geological exploration, engineering exploration with pump.
|Model||Stroke (mm)||Cylinder ID. (mm)||Pump speed (r/min)||Capacity (L/min)||Pressure (Mpa)||Suction hose ID. (mm)||Discharge hose ID. (mm)||Motor power (KW)||Weight (kg)|
1. Slurry mud pump is widely used for cement/mortar grouting in roads, bridges, dams, national defense, mines and other construction projects.
2. SBW cement slurry mud pump can be used to grout mortar in prestressed component engineering.
3. vertical and horizontal conveying of mortar in building construction.
4. cement grouting maintenance in sand land, blast furnace, cement pavement, highway and other projects.
1. Cement mud pump is single cylinder piston type grout pump.
2. Compact structure, well sealing performance, high stability and high pressure.
3. High quality pump parts, less wearing parts, long service life, low construction cost.
4. High pump efficiency, less noise and dust, environmental operation, easy maintenance.
Q: Which model should we choose?
A: Many models are provided for your choice. Before suitable model is recommended, please tell us the application, materials, output and pressure you want.
Q: Can we have customized model?
A: Yes. Customized model is available according to your actual requirements.
Q: Do i need technical skills to operate this machine?
A: Yes. Please read the Operation Instruction for some basic technical skills.
And, we provide online and onsite technical training if necessary.
Q: What should we do if there are some problems with the machine?
A: You can refer to the Operate Instruction or call our 24-hour service hotline.
Also, our engineers are available to service overseas.
Q: What is the lead time?
A: 1 week for sample model, 2~3 weeks for customized model. It depends for mass production.
Q: How about the package?
A: We have fumigation-free wooden case to protect the machine from damage during the long-distance delivery.
Q: How to place an order?
A: Both pnline order and offline order are acceptable.
It is suggested to place online order with a Trade Assurance to get full protection for this order.
Q :How to pay for this order?
A: Generally, TT, 30% deposit 70% before shipment;
L/C at sight (high bank charge, not suggest, but acceptable);
100% TT in advance (especially for small amount and spare parts etc.)
wet/dry shotcrete machine, concrete/shotcrete pump, grouting pump,cement pump, mortar pump, slurry pump, hose pump, cement/concrete mixer, concrete foaming machine, plastering machine etc.