Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||SH Models||Max. Suct.Left (m):||2-5m|
|Max. ParticleDia.(mm):||2-10mm||Hose ID (mm):||10/15/25/32/38/51/76/64/102|
peristaltic hose pump,
industrial peristaltic pump
Sincola hose pump absorb foreign advanced technology and develop a kind of new, multifunction and multipurpose industrial pump. It completely out of the running mode of traditional pump impeller and shaft seal and has a great advantage on impurities like viscosity, corrosive, fluid medium transport. It is very different principle of the traditional delivery pump, and the application scope is wide.
|Pump Model||Output (L/h)||Pressure (MPa)||Hose ID (mm)||Rev. (r/min)||Max. ParticleDia.(mm)||Max. Suct.Left (m)||Motor Power (kW)|
|It can be produced according to the especcial requirement of client.|
|The pump's output is determined with water.|
1. Unique unsealed structure that will not produce any leakage;
2. High self-absorption capacity, water suction can reach 8 meters;
3. The suction fluid of the pump is only in contact with the hose, which can deliver various viscosity, density, corrosive and abrasive fluid materials;
4. It can deliver liquid materials containing solid particles, crystals, fibers and other impurities without any blockage or failure;
5. Can be forward and reverse operation, have self-cleaning capacity;
6. Pump priming does not need irrigation pump, especially for clearance operation;
7. Small vibration and noise, can be fixed on the trolley to move the operation;
8. Simple structure, convenient operation and maintenance;
9. The power consumption is low, the product capacity is high, and has the better measurement ability.
1. Chemical industry acid, alkali, phosphate pulp and titanium dioxide and other inorganic salt materials;
2. Drilling mud and original transmission in petrochemical industry;
3. Water treatment of silt, lime slurry and other transport;
4. Mining and metallurgical industries, such as the filling materials in gold mining, and the slurry in the process of gold refining;
5. The delivery of various pharmaceutical materials in the pharmaceutical industry;
6. Paper pulp and sulphur transport in papermaking industry;
7. Cement slurry transportation in construction industry;
8. Transportation of oil materials and beverages in the food industry;
9. Ceramic glaze of ceramic industry;
10. Nuclear waste, electrolytic slag, slag metal liquid, paint, coatings, adhesives, glue, rubber latex, refractory fiber pulp and all other tightly seal requirements, more liquid viscosity, particle content delivery.
A pair of roller rotate along a special rubber hose, press the hose. The tube is restored to its original shape under the force of its own elasticity and lateral guide. At this point, the tube materials materials will produce high vacuum suction cavity;Then The material is expelled from the tube under pressure of compressing. After this cycle, the material is constantly inhaled and expelled.