Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||SH Series||Hose Outer Layer:||Nature Rubber|
|Theory:||Rotary Pump||Industrial:||Hose Peristaltic Squeeze Pump|
|Usage:||Metering, Sewage, Construction||Color:||Customize|
foam concrete pump,
industrial peristaltic pump
Hose pump is volumetric peristaltic pump, also known as flexible tube pump. The pump has no mechanical seal, self-priming ability (maximum suction 8 meters, no need to pump),self-cleaning and other characteristics, and simple structure, easy maintenance.
Its unique mechanical seal structure, so that it will not produce a mechanical seal pump all the leak; smooth hose cavity so that it can pump the impurities containing impurities, a variety of fiber objects and particle diameter less than 1 / Diameter of the solid slurry, will not produce any clogging or failure;
In the pump dry run, no shaft seal, bearing or stator failure; due to the special principles of the pump, you can also pump all kinds of gas-containing materials, The pump can only be in contact with the hose, so the pump can transport all the rubber can withstand corrosion or abrasive media; the pump can also reverse operation, less power consumption, the total efficiency of the pump 75% , Volumetric efficiency, total volumetric efficiency of 98%.
|Pump Model||Output (L/h)||Pressure (MPa)||Hose ID (mm)||Rev. (r/min)||Max. ParticleDia.(mm)||Max. Suct.Left (m)||Motor Power (kW)|
|It can be produced according to the especcial requirement of client.|
|The pump's output is determined with water.|
1. 360 degrees of operation round
2. Press the compression hose once per revolution
3. Single hose compression produces more than twice the flow rate of the conventional pump
4. Even if the high pressure, high flow of continuous operation is also no risk of overheating
5. Very low lubrication requirements
6. Longer hose life
7. Lower energy consumption
8. Due to the minimum starting and running torque, more suitable for variable frequency flow control.
1. Chemical industry acid, alkali, phosphate slurry and titanium dioxide and other inorganic salt slurry transport;
2. The pharmaceutical industry, the delivery of various pharmaceutical materials;
3. Food industry oil (not including solvents) and beverage delivery;
4. Mining metallurgy and raw materials industries, such as calcium carbonate, coal slurry, rolling, iron oxide and a variety of ore pulp transport;
5. Paper industry, such as pulp, sulfur and other transport;
6. Water treatment industry, such as sludge, lime slurry and other transportation;
7. Construction and building materials industry, such as concrete, cement mortar, ceramic glaze pulp and other transportation;
8. Transportation of drilling mud in the petroleum industry;
9. Other industries,electrolytic waste, metal slag, mercury, paint, adhesives, glue, latex, all kinds of abrasive, fire-resistant fiber pulp sealing requirements, high viscosity, particle content of more fluid ;
10. In the rubber can be resistant to corrosion occasions, can replace the reciprocating pump, diaphragm pump and screw pump;
11. Can be used as metering pump.