Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Concrete Shotcrete Machine||Output:||9m3/h|
|Drive Type:||Diesel||Type:||Shotcrete Machine For Sale|
|Max Aggregate Size:||20mm||Feature:||Dustless Shotcrete Machine|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Application:||Spraying Concrete/ Gunite Concrete|
Dry Shotcrete Machine,
wet shotcrete machine
9m3/h Big Diesel Shotcrete Machine In Bangladesh Cement Concrete Shotcrete Machine for Tunnel
Shotcrete has two construction processes: “dry spray” and “wet spray”
1.The dry spray method is to grind cement, sand and stones with a maximum particle size of less than 25 mm, and then mix them in a certain proportion, put them into a spray machine, and use compressed air to transport the dry mixture along the pipeline to the nozzle, mix it with water and High-speed injection of 40 to 60 m / s to the work surface.
2.The wet spray method is to pre-spray the raw materials by adding water and then spraying. In the construction of shotcrete, due to the collision of cement particles and aggregates, continuous extrusion, and the use of a smaller water-cement ratio, the concrete has sufficient compactness, high strength and good durability.
|Name||SPZ-9 shotcrete machine|
|Water cement ratio||< 0.35|
|Hose inner size||φ64 mm|
|Air pressure||0.2-0.6 MPa|
|Air consumption||9-10 m3/min|
The concrete shotcrete machine sprayed concrete is directly and tightly bonded to the rock soil, so it can completely isolate the contact between the air and the surrounding rock, and can avoid the surrounding rock slab and roof due to weathering and deliquescence. At the same time, due to the filling of the surrounding rock fissure The concrete makes the original filling in the depth of the crack not reduce the strength due to weathering. As a result of the isolation, the surrounding rock maintains its original stability and strength.
Common selection of shotcrete machine accessories
1. Selection method of shotcrete nozzle for shotcrete machine: Shotcrete pipe is an important pipe for conveying slurry. Its quality will reduce the loss of slurry and it is also an important accessory to improve work efficiency. When selecting, it should be asked whether the manufacturer is made of highly wear-resistant synthetic rubber and nano-materials, and observe the inner and outer layers of the spray tube cut surface to see if a steel wire reinforced layer and a corrosion-resistant outer rubber layer are used.
2. Selection method of sprayer nozzle: When selecting the nozzle, the high wear-resistant nozzle made of polyurethane material should be selected. Generally, the overall color is yellow transparent. The light can be observed through the light to make the outside of the nozzle crystal clear and bright, thus indicating good texture. Should also pay attention to the flexibility of the nozzle.
3. Selection method of steel liner for shotcrete machine: When selecting steel liner, pay attention to the sealing property of upper and lower grinding plates. Because of the faster wear during use, when selecting steel liner, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the product is made of high manganese. Made of steel or stainless steel because both materials have high wear resistance.
4. Selection method of taper sleeve of shotcrete machine: The taper sleeve is generally made of polyurethane material, which has the characteristics of wear resistance, pressure resistance, and not easy to break. When purchasing the taper sleeve, fold it by hand to see if there is breakage at the crease. The small slits and the high-quality cone sleeves will not have small slits when the hands are lightly folded by hand, and the creases will gradually disappear after the recovery, and will not be deformed.
5. Selection method of rubber sheet for shotcrete machine: Rubber sheet is a product with stricter process in the parts of shotcrete machine. Therefore, when selecting, we must pay attention to the quality and product technology of the sealing board.